The FCS II SUP Touring Fin is a 9 in. touring fin that’s ideal for flatwater exploration on lakes and waterways.
The FCS Touring fin comes standard on a lot of SUP’s. This is the upgraded version that does not use the screw and plate to attach. It will work on any SUP that has the standard FCS fin box that comes on most SUP’s.
– Best for flat water paddling.
– Streamlined design for increased maneuverability
– 50/50 foil: Symmetric foil used on all center fins where both sides are convex; even water flow on both sides creates stability and control
– Seamless leading edge to quickly shed weeds
– Responsive glass flex construction
– Subtle fin flex engages with minimal effort and as it returns to neutral it creates a whiplike effect, propelling the board forward while maintaining speed and acceleration
Best Use – Paddle Boarding
Material(s) – Glass flex
Dimensions – 9 inches
Weight – Unavailable