Introducing the Pungo Glass, the first paddle specifically designed to deliver an enhanced paddling experience with Wilderness Systems Pungo kayaks, while being an exceptional paddle for other rec and touring kayaks. The paddle’s shape, size, and proprietary blade curvature deliver the optimal angle of entry and stroke depth for smooth, efficient, flutter-free strokes regardless of paddling style or experience level. With a simple flip of a low-profile lever, the Pungo Paddle can be adjusted to fit virtually any paddler, model of kayak, or stroke style.
The Glass style offers a lightweight yet more durable option with a resilient fiberglass blade and 50% carbon/50% fiberglass shaft.
- Achieve sustainable paddling power without flutter or fatigue
- Adjustable size – 220cm base length expandable up to 240cm
- Two-piece construction breaks down for easy transportation and storage
- Designed for use with Wilderness Systems Pungo kayaks (all sizes/model years)
- Also works well with other recreation kayak models
- Paddle Weight: 30 oz
- Size: 595cm2
- Material: durable fiberglass composite blade
- Shaft Material: 50% carbon/50% fiberglass shaft
- Rock-solid Leverlock® adjustable ferrule system allows for infinity feathering options and enables up to 20cm of length adjustment (US patent 8491349)