With a 500-lb load capacity, now you won’t have to leave behind your favorite activities and gear! Up top and down below, the EasyRider gear trailer is the easy way to get to your next adventure with everything you want to haul.
Whether it’s big fishing kayaks, bikes, baskets, cargo boxes or a rooftop tents, you’re there! It’s made with lightweight aluminum, so you can still use it as a handcart to get your kayaks to the water’s edge.
The EasyRider trailer is equipped with our widest, burliest HD bars and accepts any Yakima mount. What’s more, the foldable tongue makes storage a snap.
- Maximum crossbar spread is perfect for fishing kayaks and longer boats— up to 19ft long
Organize a variety of gear with two levels of storage
- Lightweight aluminum construction is strong and corrosion-resistant
- Shock absorbers give gear an easy ride, even at highway speeds— 75mph max (do not exceed local speed limits!)
- Foldable tongue for easier more compact storage (Trailer length with tongue folded is 111″ or 9’3″)
- The included kick stand and integrated handle easily converts the trailer into a handcart
- Quickly convert to a utility trailer for workdays or DIY weekends
- 500-lb. total carrying capacity—so load it up
- Easily add the TentKit™ accessory (sold separately) to create a towable SkyRise™ tent platform
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast—and simple
- Strong, lightweight 78” wide Yakima HD Bars with integrated tie-down points on endcaps
- 2” ball receiver
- Electrical connection— Flat 4
- Top of ball should be 16” off of ground
- Max length for one kayak on bottom deck: 19 feet
- Max length for two kayaks on bottom deck: 17 feet
- Weight: 175.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 173.00 in x W 79.75 in x H 41.25 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 60.00in