The Dock Rite truss style dock is easy to install. Roll-in, drop-in the decking, level with cordless drill and enjoy.
This style of dock works best when storage of long sections is not a problem.
As with all roll-in type docks the water level should be less than 8 feet with a firm bottom. For deeper water or soft lake bottoms please see the information on floating docks.
- The standard 42″ screw jack leg is made of 2½” heavy wall tubing and has enough adjustment for up to 6 feet of water. (Deep water leg kits are also available)
- Leg pockets are oversized and welded to eliminate the need for multiple leg sizes and unsightly bracing.
- 1½” posts are available when screw jack legs are unnecessary.
- Sand pads are interchangeable on any wheel assembly and provide a wide, solid base. Sand pads are ideal when portability is not an issue.
- 1×2 dual center stringers for extra strength and support.
- The modular design is easy to expand or add slips.
- The True Deck™ SunWalk™ panels allow dirt and sand to fall through. This grate style decking is light and durable enough to be screwed down and left on year round. Each 4′ x 4′ panel weighs approximately 25lbs and is backed by a 12 year warranty.
- The Titan Deck™ panels are a full 1 1/8 inch thick and have the strength for commercial applications. A 4′ x 4′ panel weights approximately 28lbs and is backed by a 12 year warranty.
- The removable, 4’x4′, Aluminum panels are 1″ thick with a maintenance free baked powder coat finish. The aluminum deck will stay cooler than wood or carpet. Each panel weighs approximately 28 lbs.
- All of our products are backed with a 15 year structural warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please see warranty statement for complete details.